All these healthy foods are great to add in dishes, as snacks, or during breakfast. Many recipes can be created to include these three foods. Eat these super foods to help you lose weight and keep a healthy lifestyle!
Start to lose weight by incorporating these 3 foods into your diet:
- Contain a healthy amount of monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Helps prevent cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Contains more potassium than bananas.
- Helps increase metabolism.
- Good carbohydrate and low glycemic index (releases glucose slower into the bloodstream)
- High in Fiber
- Good for preventing cholesterol.
- High in fiber and protein.
- Has essential fatty acids (this means the body cannot produce this and we must get it from an outside source.)
- Also nuts contain linoleic acid which is a polyunsaturated omega six fatty acid (helps prevent heart disease and helps in weight loss). Study was done on mice where linoleic acid was given to them and we saw a decrease of fat and an increase in lean muscle(Effects of conjugated linoleic acid on body composition in mice,1997 ).
- Good source of Energy!